This is the boat - Pye 1V
Built by - Beneteau
Length - 9.66 metres
Year of build - 2012
Lying - factory in France
Logged miles - unkown, started sailing my own boat 1995 with beneteau 39 sold this in 2008 ventured into power boats in2010
didn't like this so am now going back to sail delivery of new boat from factory due early May. hoping to cross S.Biscay down to med stopping at Lagos or similar Am married with 3 grown up children.Looking for competant crew or similar for relazed summer cruise finishing in GB via french canals.contactvia E.mail or tel07976 556263
This is the boat - Layla
Built by - Camper and Nicholson
Length - 13.1 metres
Year of build - 1971
Lying - Ionian, Greece
Sailing 3 yrs solo currently living aboard..Uk - France inland waterways - western Med now lying Greece.
I'm looking for a female companion will continue eastern southern med this summer probably further. Contact me by email for further details.
|Nick Sheard |
This is the boat - Imagine of Liverpool
Built by - Beneteau
Length - 14 metres
Year of build - 2005
Lying - Vigo
I have been sailing for over 30 yrs I have owned my current yacht from new Beneteau 473. I sailed her from Holyhead to Vigo 2010. Have cruised the Spainish Ria for the last two seasons.
Very safe boat all safety equipment recently up dated.
I am looking at sailing from Vigo to Lagos in Portugal 24th September down the Portugese coast. May look at one or two people with limited or experience to join me for the trip down.
Flights fromn Liverpool to oporto £23 on 22nd September. Flights from Faro daily to Liverpool or Manchester.
This is the boat - SilverFox
Built by - Cresent
Length - 23.85 metres
Year of build - 2002
Lying - Pier 66 Ft, Lauderdale
Our family is new to the yatching experience. Purchased a yatch in April 2011 and cruised 3 trips to Bahamas, 1 cruise to Dry Tortugas with multible stops along the way in the Keys. We are loving it!! Excursions included diving, fishing, site seeing and entertaining friends aboard, plus in awe of mother nature at her best.
We are cruising aboard a 92' Cresent Motor Yatch which now has the Captain position open.
- 2 years experience as Captain on 85/90' min or longer vessel.
- Engineering,IT & Administrative hands on Experience and Skills.
- Leads by working along side and as hard as other crew members
- Sailing expierence in Bahamas, Keys, Easter Seaboard and possibly Carribean.
- Live aboard full time or alternate onboard time with current Co-Captain.
If interested, forward Resume, License information, Prior 3 positions salary & benefit package, plus include the history of insurance claim. Email to STCOA@msn.com
Sailing Plans for next couple years include:
- Bahamas Multible trips 2011 & 2012.
- A second excursion down Florida Keys to Dry Tortuga - 2012.
- Gulf of Mexico to Houston/Corpus Christi Areas - 2012 or 2013.
- North on the Eastern US Coast and Bermuda - 2013.
- Possibly Carribean - 2013.
- Possibly inland waterway excursions up Mississppi to St. Louis 2012.
- Possibly inland waterway excursions on the Great Lakes 2013.
- Other 2014 or more of the same above.